We offer a wide variety of mortgage loans to fit your needs. Fixed and variable rates are available.
All residential mortgages require a minimum 20% downpayment. No points or prepayment penalty.
Two types of mortgages:
- First Mortgage: a variety of mortgage loans are available to fit your needs. We offer 15, 20 and 30 years fixed rate loans, as well as wide range of variable rate mortgages with a 30-year payment schedule.
- Second Mortgage: 12 and 15 years fixed and variable rates are available.
- Fully completed Uniform Residential Loan Application
- Signed Borrower's Certification and Authorization
- Signed Borrower's Disclosure Statement and W-9 Form
- Driver's License (or a valid government-issued identification document)
- Social Security Card
- Income Tax Returns (2 years for employed by others; 3 years for self-employed) with a signed 4506-T Form
- Current pay stubs (reflecting past 30 days)
- Copy of purchase Contract (if applicable)
- Recent bank statements (for the past 3 months)
- Copy of Hazard Insurance Policy (if applicable)
- The application fee for residential mortgage is $500.00. The application fee is non-refundable.
First Mortgage - Residential Conforming (non-Jumbo)
|Term||Rate as Low As*||Comments|
|1 year ARM (30 year payout)||3.50%||No Points|
|3/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||3.75%||No Points|
|5/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||4.00%||No Points|
|7/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||4.25%||No Points|
|10/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||4.50%||No Points|
|15/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||4.625%||No Points|
|10 year fixed||4.25%||No Points|
|15 year fixed||4.75%||No Points|
|20 year fixed||5.00%||No Points|
|30 year fixed (not offered on co-ops)||5.50%||No Points|
Jumbo Mortgage - add 0.25% to the rate.
Vacation Home / Second Residence or Co-Op - add 0.50 % to the rate.
Conforming Loan Limits depend on the location of the mortgaged property and are defined by Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac GSE's. A Jumbo Mortgage Loan exceeds the Conforming Loan Limit.
* Rates are based on creditworthiness, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy and loan purpose, so your rate and terms may differ. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Rates as of May 10, 2022. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.