We offer a wide variety of mortgage loans to fit your needs. Fixed and variable rates are available.
All residential mortgages require a minimum 20% downpayment. No points or prepayment penalty.
Two types of mortgages:
- First Mortgage: a variety of mortgage loans are available to fit your needs. We offer 15, 20 and 30 years fixed rate loans, as well as wide range of variable rate mortgages with a 30-year payment schedule.
- Second Mortgage: 12 and 15 years fixed and variable rates are available.
- Fully completed Uniform Residential Loan Application
- Signed Borrower's Certification and Authorization
- Signed Borrower's Disclosure Statement and W-9 Form
- Driver's License (or a valid government-issued identification document)
- Social Security Card
- Income Tax Returns (2 years for employed by others; 3 years for self-employed) with a signed 4506-T Form
- Current pay stubs (reflecting past 30 days)
- Copy of purchase Contract (if applicable)
- Recent bank statements (for the past 3 months)
- Copy of Hazard Insurance Policy (if applicable)
- The application fee for residential mortgage is $500.00. The application fee is non-refundable.
First Mortgage - Residential Conforming (non-Jumbo)
|Term||Rate as Low As*||Comments|
|1 year ARM (30 year payout)||not offered||-|
|3/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||5.75%||Up to 1.0 points**|
|5/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||6.00%||Up to 1.0 points**|
|7/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||6.25%||Up to 1.0 points**|
|10/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||not offered||-|
|15/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||not offered||-|
|10 year fixed||not offered||-|
|15 year fixed||6.25%||Up to 1.0 points**|
|20 year fixed||6.75%||Up to 1.0 points**|
|30 year fixed (not offered on co-ops)||7.00%||Up to 1.0 points**|
Jumbo Mortgage - add 0.25% to the rate. Multi-family property - add 0.25% to the rate.
Co-Op - add 1.00 % to the rate.
Vacation Home / Second Residence - add 0.50 % to the rate.
2nd Mortgage on Primary Residence - 5/1 Yr ARM/15 Yr Payout, Rates from 7.65% and up to 1.0 points**
Conforming Loan Limits depend on the location of the mortgaged property and are defined by Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac GSE's. A Jumbo Mortgage Loan exceeds the Conforming Loan Limit.
* Rates are based on creditworthiness, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy and loan purpose, so your rate and terms may differ. All loans are subject to credit approval.
** Members without permanent resident status may be charged up to 1.0 origination points and 0.50% added to the loan rate.
Rates as of July 20, 2023. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.