We offer a wide variety of mortgage loans to fit your needs. Fixed and variable rates are available. No points or prepayment penalty. All residential mortgages require a minimum 10% downpayment.
Two types of mortgages:
- First Mortgage: a variety of mortgage loans are available to fit your needs. 15 and 30 year fixed rate mortgages, as well as 30 year variable rate mortgages are offered. Low closing costs and quick turnaround time make these loans even more attractive.
- Second Mortgage: 12 and 15 years fixed and variable rates are available.
- Fully completed Uniform Residential Loan Application
- Signed Borrower's Certification and Authorization
- Signed Borrower's Disclosure Statement and W-9 Form
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Income Tax Returns (2 years for employed by others; 3 for self-employed) with signed 4506-T Form
- Current pay stubs (reflecting past 30 days)
- Copy of purchase Contract (if applicable)
- Recent bank statements (for the past 3 months)
- Copy of Hazard Insurance Policy (if applicable)
- The application fee for residential mortgage is $500.00. For commercial mortgages, the fee varies. The application fee is non-refundable and it includes the estimated appraisal fee, credit report fee, flood search, and underwriting fee.
First Mortage - Residential
|1 year ARM (30 year payout)||2.75%||No Points|
|3/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||2.95%||No Points|
|5/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||3.25%||No Points|
|7/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||3.50%||No Points|
|10/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||4.25%||No Points|
|15/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||4.40%||No Points|
|10 year fixed||3.85%||No Points|
|15 year fixed||3.95%||No Points|
|20 year fixed||4.25%||No Points|
Rates are subject to change