We offer a wide variety of mortgage loans to fit your needs. Fixed and variable rates are available.
All residential mortgages require a minimum 20% downpayment. No points or prepayment penalty.
Two types of mortgages:
- First Mortgage: a variety of mortgage loans are available to fit your needs. We offer 15, 20 and 30 years fixed rate loans, as well as wide range of variable rate mortgages with a 30-year payment schedule.
- Second Mortgage: 12 and 15 years fixed and variable rates are available.
- Fully completed Uniform Residential Loan Application
- Signed Borrower's Certification and Authorization
- Signed Borrower's Disclosure Statement and W-9 Form
- Driver's License (or a valid government-issued identification document)
- Social Security Card
- Income Tax Returns (2 years for employed by others; 3 years for self-employed) with a signed 4506-T Form
- Current pay stubs (reflecting past 30 days)
- Copy of purchase Contract (if applicable)
- Recent bank statements (for the past 3 months)
- Copy of Hazard Insurance Policy (if applicable)
- The application fee for residential mortgage is $500.00. The application fee is non-refundable.
First Mortage - Residential up to $499,999
|1 year ARM (30 year payout)||3.10%||No Points|
|3/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||3.30%||No Points|
|5/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||3.90%||No Points|
|7/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||4.20%||No Points|
|10/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||4.50%||No Points|
|15/1 year ARM (30 year payout)||4.65%||No Points|
|10 year fixed||4.10%||No Points|
|15 year fixed||4.20%||No Points|
|20 year fixed||4.50%||No Points|
|30 year fixed||4.90%||No Points|
First Mortage - Residential $500,000 and over: add 0.25 basis points to the rate.
First Mortage - Vacation Home/Second Residence: add 0.50 basis points to the rate.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.