Escheated Accounts

Has your account been inactive for more than 3 years?

If it has, than it is likely that it has been escheated to a particular state, you must contact that state in order to reclaim your money.

State of New York

State of New Jersey

If you reside outside of New York or New Jersey, please check with your State's Comptroller or Treasury Department.